Thursday 23 February 2012

Stars Who Wear Spanx On The Red Carpet

Stars Who Wear Spanx on the Red Carpet: Carrie Underwood and Jessica Alba looks great thanks to sneaky underwear. Walking on the red carpet in the case of Hollywood stars may be all glitz and glamor, but the stars were sentenced to only what we need from time to time a few tricks to see chtohorosho.

Octavia Spencer, Best Supporting Actress candidate for "help", recently admitted, "Ellen DeGeneres Show" host said that she was wearing three pairs of Spanx with a dress at the Golden Globes.

It is clear that the fan slimming underwear, but recognizes that they are not the most comfortable clothing. "I could not leave [and] at night, because I was trapped in places I did not know that was possible. I ran into Melissa McCarthy ... and I am I said, 'My God, Melissa, I'm going to die. My Spanx to kill me. "she said," I just went to the bathroom and took off my, "she added.SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment